Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire
Philip was elected as Warwickshire's Police and Crime Commissioner in May 2016.
Philip is a Chartered Surveyor who founded his own business since 1988. He has been a District Councillor for 14 years and served in the Territorial Army for 25 years, commanding his Regiment and reaching the rank of Colonel.
With all this experience Philp is well qualified to be Warwickshire's PCC and he working hard to ensure that policing in the county become more responsive to the needs of our local communities.
PHILIP’S PLAN FOR A SAFER, MORE SECURE WARWICKSHIRE
- Ensure our police are properly equipped, trained and motivated
- Bring criminals to justice to protect our local communities
- Increase police visibility across the county
- Support the victims of crime by working closely with local agencies
- Free the police to fight crime, by cutting red tape and prioritising the front line
- Increase the number of police officers, PCSO’s and Specials across Warwickshire